More Books by Eric Wiberg
DO NOT DELETE
Want more information?
If you'd like to learn more about the history of U-Boats in the Americas, browse my selection of in-depth accounts of U-Boat Patrols, Attack Narratives and much more in the Historical Resources section.
My Latest Posts
- Chunk Of 1940s Fighter Jet May Have Been Found In Johns Pond September 6, 2023
- Historic Plane Falls Short of Ambitious Goal in Exuma August 25, 2023
- WATCH: Searching for History in Cedar Swamp August 16, 2023
- Clifton Bay, Lyford Cay, B-26 All KIA August 11, 2023
- Confirming a Family Story: Able Seaman W.A. Hood August 2, 2023
- The story of the aircraft lost in The Bahamas – Moore’s Island, Abaco: FM-2 Wildcat Fighter July 28, 2023
- Nylon stockings, parachutes and wreckage found on Acklins of a B-26 Bomber July 14, 2023
- Book Review: The Black Joke: The True Story of One Ship’s Battle Against the Slave Trade by A. E. Rooks July 5, 2023
- A beacon that saved lives of pilots June 30, 2023
- US B-18A bombers crash land near Acklins while patrolling for German and Italian subs June 16, 2023