More Books by Eric Wiberg
DO NOT DELETE
Want more information?
If you'd like to learn more about the history of U-Boats in the Americas, browse my selection of in-depth accounts of U-Boat Patrols, Attack Narratives and much more in the Historical Resources section.
My Latest Posts
- Book review on uboat.net September 14, 2017
- Book Review by Soundings Magazine August 21, 2017
- Book Review by Bermuda’s The Royal Gazette August 21, 2017
- SS Nemanja of Yugoslavia sunk by U-84/Uphoff off Nova Scotia 7 April 1942; 13 KIA April 15, 2017
- M/S Molganger sunk by U-404 Bülow S of Nantucket, 9 men on rafts survive 48 days towards Azores April 15, 2017
- MS Mattawin sunk by U-553/Thurmann off Nantucket, all 71 survived; taken to Newport, Cape Cod, Halifax April 14, 2017
- SS Taborfjell, sunk by U-576/Heinicke off Cape Cod MA, British sub rescued 3 men, took to Canada March 25, 2017
- SS Skottland sunk off Nova Scotia by U-588/Vogel 17 May 1942, rescued by lobster boat OK Service IV March 25, 2017
- MT Ranja sunk SE of Nantucket by U-71/Flachsenberg on March 17, 1942 March 25, 2017
- MV Malayan Prince grazed by torpedo of U-432/Schultze 9 June 1942 off Canada March 19, 2017